Deejay (off-season vlog/workout)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Deejay was just a play maker. He didn’t look fast but never got caught from behind. I hope he makes alot of money

Yep, one of those guys that is a natural on the football field. I always maintained that he was the most natural football player we had on the team when he was here. Very instinctual and could do so many different things - hope he continues to succeed despite that there were some on the team that didn't like him.

Advertisement
1621868161006.png

One of my favorite Canes of all time. Just a beast. Got what you can't teach inside of him, HEART, and a lot of it!

Seems like a great cat all around, on and off the field. My boy, who's cool with him says NOTHING but good things. Wish him the best in Seattle, even against my Cowboys lol

Advertisement
DeeJay is the type of kid that you can't help but root for. He is the personification of what it is to be a true cane. His effort, passion, never say die attitude and genuine love for UM are what he will be remembered for. DeeJay made plays that make you look at your buddy and go "How the **** did he do that?" That TD vs Notre Dame where he hit the sideline yet somehow managed to turn the corner and reach the pylon was insane! To me however the play that will define DeeJay Dallas to me was that 62yard TD run vs Virginia Tech In 2019 that would have given us a 1 point lead with 3 min left if Baxa could have just made the PAT. That play stands out because we had been down 28-0 in that game but we somehow scratched and clawed our way back into it. Right before DeeJay's run the score was 35-29 VT. DeeJay took the handoff and blasted ahead into what was heavy traffic. He broke 3 or 4 tackles and absolutely refused to go down then found daylight and took it in for 6. I'll never forget that. That should have given us the momentum necessary to defeat VT but it was not to be. If we had a few more of DeeJay Dallas on each side of the ball, we would never lose.

Last edited:
DeeJay is the type of kid that you can't help but root for. He is the personification of what it is to be a true cane. His effort, passion, never say die attitude and genuine love for UM are what he will be remembered for. DeeJay made plays that make you look at your buddy and go "How the **** did he do that?" That TD vs Notre Dame where he hit the sideline yet somehow managed to turn the corner and reach the pylon was insane! To me however the play that will define DeeJay Dallas to me was that 62yard TD run vs Virginia Tech In 2019 that would have given us a 1 point lead with 3 min left if Baxa could have just made the PAT. That play stands out because we had been down 28-0 in that game but we somehow scratched and clawed our way back into it. Right before DeeJay's run the score was 35-29 VT. DeeJay took the handoff and blasted ahead into what was heavy traffic. He broke 3 or 4 tackles and absolutely refused to go down then found daylight and took it in for 6. I'll never forget that. That should have given us the momentum necessary to defeat VT but it was not to be. If we had a few more of DeeJay Dallas on each side of the ball, we would never lose.

Yo... I can't even explain to y'all my emotions that game. When he escaped those 2 defenders at the same time and then took off running, my jaw was literally on the floor. I was like WTF!!! But yeah man. I agree with everything you said.

BALLER

Advertisement
Back