DeeJay Dallas

Advertisement
Thomas Brown knows what he wants at tailback. Deejay is now an SEC-sized tailback and hasn't lost his explosiveness. Homer at 205 runs like he's 220. We have 4 or 5 backs who bring different skills to the table, too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
She is so frickin painful to listen to. I feel for the players having to answer her dumb *** questions.
Got dam she ask the same question every time. “What’s it like going through camp with another year” and then follows up somewhere with “and why do you like that”. Reminds me of someone.
33781C05-B717-4AA7-9185-E687F13E4924.jpeg

Thomas Brown knows what he wants at tailback. Deejay is now an SEC-sized tailback and hasn't lost his explosiveness. Homer at 205 runs like he's 220. We have 4 or 5 backs who bring different skills to the table, too.

Bro, appreciated your post, but can you please leave SEC-sized out. These mofos took our style, not the other way around. God, I can't wait til we're back on top so I can stop hearing this SEC propaganda.

Advertisement
Agreed. I can't imagine being interviewed at that age, and coming off even half as well as some of our young men do.
Man, I still get nervous during job interviews. For a sophomore, He shows the type of leadership that will be representing us at one of the next ACC media events in the next two years!

Bro, appreciated your post, but can you please leave SEC-sized out. These mofos took our style, not the other way around. God, I can't wait til we're back on top so I can stop hearing this SEC propaganda.

It's running conference and always has been. Over the past 15 years they've produced big, explosive backs. Guice, Fournette, Chubb, Gurley, Henry. The point here is Miami is bringing in good size kids. How big do you think Lingard is going to be when he is a featured back? How about Crowley? Listen to what Brown said he wants. I can give two shytes about the SEC but they do produce running backs. I'd also like to not have kids struggle to get to 200 and lose some pop.

Advertisement
Back