DeeJay Dallas

Advertisement
his whole family came down. my cousin is his godmother, his fam and him are canes from birth. Kid loves it down here

Advertisement
He needs to be on the field more! He adds a different dimension to the offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has a very nice wiggle and very tough. Homer is good but lacks the wiggle Dallas shows. Very nice change of pace.

Advertisement
Go watch his blitz pickup in first half . Dude took on a lb and obliterated him.

Lol at people saying he's too small for rb.

Saw the same thing...big time play by a true freshman who played QB in high school and was playing receiver up until a few weeks ago here.

Definitely should remain an RB. He shakes everybody with ease for those gains. His most impressive run was his 19 yard run

As soon as Walton went down and Choc was announced as 2nd string, I posted that this guy was going to take that job quickly. He looks really good. Tough to get a hold of and then tough to tackle when you do.

Advertisement
been saying it ever since he was switched to running back, kid can do it all at running back

Advertisement
He makes it seems like Choc overhyped Florida chosen one to be just a highschool legend.

No clue what that means but it’s obvious the coaches saw in practice with DJ what we saw tonight. He’s a playmaker. Also seems they worked on his pass blocking.

I am glad he was kept on Offense and not turned into a defensive player like the peanut gallery wanted around here for months.

He is going to be a major weapon for us in the upcoming weeks and for years to come.

Advertisement
Back