Deejay Dallas to RB?

Category 6

Recruit
At 5'10 190 pre college, he seems like he'd be a great addition to that position this year. Yes CB and WR are talked about but his Hudl highlights while running the ball seem cerebral. Not sure given our misses this year if that doesn't make the most sense, especially considering he looks quicker than fast which might not translate to CB.

Advertisement
At 5'10 190 pre college, he seems like he'd be a great addition to that position this year. Yes CB and WR are talked about but his Hudl highlights while running the ball seem cerebral. Not sure given our misses this year if that doesn't make the most sense, especially considering he looks quicker than fast which might not translate to CB.

Post less

Advertisement

Post less

You're one to talk

Advertisement
The thing with Deejay is I'm pretty sure he has the talent and work ethic to be a power 5 level contributor at about 4 different positions. I bet he can be a solid RB. But, he has too much talent and upside at other positions for me to want him to waste it by ending up a "solid" rb for us

Advertisement

Post less

You're one to talk
IMG_0180.jpg

Advertisement
I think Miami will find ways to use him at cb, wr , maybe rb but not sure on that. I do know will probably be cb and play a bit wr on the side, used in certain packages,

DeeJay is plenty fast. Look at his highlights at the 1:16 mark and the 1:45 mark for his top end speed. He blows up angles in that 1:45 highlight.

[video=youtube_share;3WbgPWomJ4E]https://youtu.be/3WbgPWomJ4E[/video]

Advertisement
Back