DeeJay Dallas perfect

GodsMan

Redshirt Freshman
He is a perfect change of pace/ third down back. To be that affective in tight spaces @ 200#s is impressive. True freshman with D1 wide receiver hands and route capabilities, playing tailback, that will definitely get faster and stronger. It is just a great situation. The Ambassador 2017 gone shine

Advertisement
He is a perfect change of pace/ third down back. To be that affective in tight spaces @ 200#s is impressive. True freshman with D1 wide receiver hands and route capabilities, playing tailback, that will definitely get faster and stronger. It is just a great situation. The Ambassador 2017 gone shine

agreed-gif-2.gif

Advertisement
We should be using him more on 3rd and short instead of passing every single time. Kid just makes plays. He’s a stud

It was a pleasant surprise to see how well Deejay did last night. His most impressive play to me was taken out a LB on a blitz; it was a thing of beauty how he picked it up.

Advertisement
He's supremely talented. Crazy quick feet for 200lbs.

Although he cost us a first down I the 2nd qtr yesterday. Chalk it up to inexperience. He kinda ran out of bounds instead of fight for an extra yard. CMR gave him a lecture.

3rd down numbers bout to go way up for us. We found a back with a Christian McCaffrey skillset. ISO his lil *** on them lbs please.

He is that rare guy who can play both RB and slot WR(and be good at it). I think this is just the start for him..

Advertisement
That catch & run He had vs UNC cemented His role in this offense to me.

Kid proved me wrong, I thought He was gonna end up as another one of those former HS direct snap QBs that didn't really pan out (Crawford & Gray).

Last edited:
He is that rare guy who can play both RB and slot WR(and be good at it). I think this is just the start for him..
Great point.
Reminds me of Ty Montgomery.

Tough as nails with the hands, route running ability and moves.

If he can be consistent with the pass blocking we really did find a gem.

Great skill set and athlete. RB2 a great spot for him on this team. Question I have is what do you do with him next year? Lingard and Davis coming in to solidify backfield (seems like we can't keep Lingard off the field), and that's assuming Walton is still gone. Got a bunch of studs coming in at DB and WR. Granted they'll all be freshman, they mostly all seem like instant impact type players. Will be interesting to see what the coaching staff does with him.

Advertisement
Great point.
Reminds me of Ty Montgomery.

Tough as nails with the hands, route running ability and moves.

If he can be consistent with the pass blocking we really did find a gem.

Thats a great comparision. I remember Ty M at Stanford had some real issues catching the ball as a reciever. UM can get real creative with Dallas, like the queen on a chess board

I was admittedly nervous when he was in early over Homer, but that dude played lights out.

He's got great wiggle and he's tenacious. A great complement to Homer's one cut, barrel-through-you style.

Waiting for Richt to use DJ in wildcat situations at the goal line considering he did a lot of that in HS. Use Jeff Thomas in motion.

Advertisement
Back