DeeJay Dallas Is legit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deejay has the right to say whatever he wants even if you think it’s “corny” cause he plays balls to the wall same with jt4

But when you have realus and Cager talking like that you can miss me with that ****

Obviously he has the right to say it. At what point in the season would you roll your eyes at it? If we lose to Toledo, and we hear some, "We're gonna wreck FIU", we ought to laugh at it.

Swag<Winning

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL at the pale old bytches in here whining about the Original Ambassador yacking. Go dig up Joe Pedterno and lick his pelvic bone if you’re into all that “we are all business here” pale old man approach.

Don't want to hear yacking from anyone on a team who has yet to beat an FBS club. Rather you show me you belong, than tell me.

Advertisement
Yeah miss me with the corny **** after we got stomped by LSU.

Well in DeeJay’s defense; if Malik could’ve completed 50% of pass and 3 not going to the other squad along w our punter deciding it was cool to use Missy Elliot’s “Reverse It” as inspiration for his punts, we most likely would’ve won that game.

Advertisement
DeeJay was one of the few players on the field against LSU that looked like he belonged. He brought effort and passion to that game. Kid can say what he wants because he backs it up.

Love DJ, but he can say what he wants when his TEAM backs it up. Or he can go play tennis or swimming or something. Football is a team sport.

I’m not criticizing DJ at all, what he said doesn’t bother me. I’m also not going to praise this kind of talk when we’re 1-1.

Go win some ball games. Let your play do the talking.

Advertisement
Back