Deejay Dallas and Alabama

We'll see what happens and I can't fault his decision either way. Where are you hearing this? How open would you estimate he still is?

As much as INCaneFan would love it, Dallas isn't going to decommit. Bama's going to keep recruiting him because he's really good, just like they kept recruiting Ahmonn Richards even after he committed to us.

I'm guessing it was Bama (specifically that scumbag Mario) who told Deejay Miami was "in the ghetto."

We're getting Jeudy and Deejay, and there's nothing that angry midget Saban can do about it

Advertisement
Just waiting for some Bama slurper to show up in this thread claiming that they too have an excellent marine biology program. That said, I know we're not exactly in the position to be doing this yet (or that it's Richt's style) and the kid supposedly wants to enroll early but it'd be beyond sweet to have one of our commits play mighty Bama all the way through the recruiting process. Especially an out of state kid they think they flipped.

It's not on par with Miami's, but they do have a respectable marine science program through the Dauphin Island lab (which isn't solely UA's...it's a consortium).

Everyone continues to get recruited after they commit this is nothing new.... Don't act like it is... Deejay Dallas had the opportunity to commit to pretty much any school he wanted too bama included and still chose the U. On top of that we have won plenty of battles vs bama for recruits the last couple of years

Last edited:
We'll see what happens and I can't fault his decision either way. Where are you hearing this? How open would you estimate he still is?

As much as INCaneFan would love it, Dallas isn't going to decommit. Bama's going to keep recruiting him because he's really good, just like they kept recruiting Ahmonn Richards even after he committed to us.

I'm guessing it was Bama (specifically that scumbag Mario) who told Deejay Miami was "in the ghetto."

We're getting Jeudy and Deejay, and there's nothing that angry midget Saban can do about it

Lol.

That "angry midget" has 5 national championships. He'll be fine.

Advertisement
Alabama really wants Dallas and they will continue to recruit him. Bama thinks they can make this a battle until the end. Just something to watch.

Feels good to know we are getting someone bama desperately wants. I could get used to that

I hope every top school recruits him hard. Just will up his rankings and also add more value to him recruiting other players for us.

As far as trying the rope a dope of pretending to be for another team than switching at the last minute I would much rather our recruits be exceptional athletes, players, and leaders who are instead focusing on bringing other exceptional ones on the fence here rather than other places. I would prefer they be firm commits and out there recruiting other top guys for us like he is doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back