DeeJay Dallas: “We’re Just Gonna Click, Man. You’ll See, You’ll See...”

Category_5

Recruit
Several days before Malik’s post-second-scrimmage tweet Saturday night about the Hurricanes’ “new 3 headed monster on offense,” a reporter asked DeeJay last Tuesday, “What gives you confidence that this team can be better in short-yardage situations running the ball?” His politely ****sure response is reminiscent of the Canes of old:

Dammit! I told myself not to get too excited before the season started, but I can’t help it. I LOVE THIS KID! DeeJay always wanted to come to Coral Gables, relentlessly recruited other players to our cause, and his goal since Day One has been to win national championships:

#13 is a true Hurricane!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
No doubt, he will be relied upon greater this season than last. It’s nice to hear his weight, strength, and speed are up as well. It’s time for DD to back that truck up

Look how much he has developed physically in the last year and a half. Man he looks like he's ready to whoop some *** this year!!

Advertisement
I like Deejay.. easily a fan favorite on and off the field.. already a leader in that locker room and he's only a sophomore.. kind of reminds me of Shaq

Deejay taking on the personality of his RB Coach TB, who was a bad dude on the field his Jr and Sr years.

“There’s a whole lot of monsters on offense,” Dallas said on Sunday. “Our offense is going to be way better than last year. We have the firepower, have the offensive line, have the game plan, have the coaches. I mean, let’s make a run for the `ship. Let’s make a run for it. … We’re going to be good this year, man. I’m excited for this season. I think we will actually get a chance to play for the big trophy."

Advertisement
Deejay taking on the personality of his RB Coach TB, who was a bad dude on the field his Jr and Sr years.

Yup. One of my favorite Brown quotes was.......Deejay is 220 lbs and he needs to play like it. If I was 220 lbs back in the day trust me I'd be killing people.

Advertisement
“There’s a whole lot of monsters on offense,” Dallas said on Sunday. “Our offense is going to be way better than last year. We have the firepower, have the offensive line, have the game plan, have the coaches. I mean, let’s make a run for the `ship. Let’s make a run for it. … We’re going to be good this year, man. I’m excited for this season. I think we will actually get a chance to play for the big trophy."

I enjoy what DJ is saying ... it's even better if these type quotes come from the D'Line (see Jerome Brown, Warren Sapp, Cortez Kennedy)

Advertisement
Back