DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Munknee and the Bank

Advertisement
jkb0ypr3ytm11.png

You old ******* don't drag us back to the dark times, i hated that crap back when we recieved paper pay checks..

Also FYI, the 2pm cutoff still exists, most banks just allow you access to your nect day funds early if you have an established relationship in good standing with said bank.

Go Canes
This is true. Electronic bank transfers still have a 2pm cut off as well.

Advertisement
Homie wrapped himself in a glass borrito like a looney toon character. Probably would have been the fastest linebacker on a Manny defense.
That’s hilarious and probably true. Guy was scootin there for a minute. Then when he hits the glass his momentum stops and his body goes limp. I feel bad because buddy might legit be dead or severely hurt and I can’t stop laughing. That **** has me rollin bro. It’s like a car wreck because I can’t look away.

Advertisement
Lmfao is he dead? 💀
IDK if he is dead however I would be willing to bet he has a severe case of CTE.. I have been re-watching that and laughing here at work, I am sure folks are wondering what is wrong with me. It just gives me pure and utter JOY to see clowns like this get jacked up after they think they have gotten away with something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@DMoney Is there a comment or complaint the staff might have with regards to CIS? If the staff reads the board periodically, are there thoughts they might want to share so that we are better fans for the U?

@DMoney Is there a comment or complaint the staff might have with regards to CIS? If the staff reads the board periodically, are there thoughts they might want to share so that we are better fans for the U?
Not D but word is they’re concerned about our sleep schedules and how much vitamin D we are getting

Advertisement
Back