Dee Delaney highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Huge huge huge pickup. Most important recruit on defense in terms of 2017 impact. Delaney has to be licking his chops with our front seven too. I'm looking for multiple game changing picks.

jesus, some of those passes were horrific lol. But a ballhawk is a ballhawk and he's got that sixth sense for coming up with the ball. Also good to see he's not afraid to stick his nose in there and make some TFLs

Obviously a man among boys but he really does look like an Adrian Colbert clone. Looks like a great get by our coaches.

Advertisement
A huge pickup in the off season...

It'd be nice if Colbert were still around....

Obviously a man among boys but he really does look like an Adrian Colbert clone. Looks like a great get by our coaches.

He's going to be a much better player than Adrian Colbert was here.

This guy will be a 2-4 round pick.

Dang I was incredibly impressed. The 2 things I questioned about him was if he has that dog in him and if he has a stick and can tackle. I can tell he has that dog in him from just watching him getting pumped in the game. And I also saw that he can hit hard. He is gonna be this years corn. He will give up a little bit of corns covering ability for being a ball hawk and getting some game changing picks. In all this guys gonna ball for us and we r gonna be a way better team with him! GO CANES!

Advertisement
Delaney is a ******* baller, was just watching his highlight tape again and it got me excited about our secondary. He's a **** ballhawk
Look how big Delaney looks [TWEET]867413473101328384[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back