Decommitting 101: A How To Guide

Advertisement
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
These NIL agreements need some completion bonuses attached, I think.

I'm pretty sure Ewers still got paid 1 mill to sign with OSU. And he has since transferred to UT.

Dude got paid 500k after taxes to party in Columbus for 1 year. Dude is winning lol.

I'm pretty sure Ewers still got paid 1 mill to sign with OSU. And he has since transferred to UT.

Dude got paid 500k after taxes to party in Columbus for 1 year. Dude is winning lol.
I read on his wiki that he graduated HS a year early so his OSU stint was just a bonus. Winning indeed.

Advertisement

Whoever footed that bill is a jackass. They had to have some downside protection. Probably good for the evolution of NIL in the long run. A couple of bad investments and the spicet will dry up or the structures will differ immensely from these early bombs. "Free markets for free men".

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Wow! Too well articulated to be from a 17-18 year old kid. If the kid did write that then he is on the wrong side of football and should start training as a GM immediately. I also like the poster that suggested the aTm decommitment also include something to the effect that he is being paid more by Bama (albeit under the table) or that Nick Saban’s tears may have caused his pen to bleed so he needs it to dry out before signing a National Letter of intent or his upcoming NIL deal.

Advertisement
Back