Decommits + Portal’d out ‘Canes Thread

From what was said..Simpson was strictly due to money right? Hence why Mario has a "I dont hype up freshmen anymore" rule it seems with the media. I think he will be missed more next year imo.
Mario has hyped up plenty of freshmen this year already. After every game he has mentioned a few freshmen standouts.
 
Horton was an L for Us. We Really could have Use him last year & This year too.

Malachai Toney, Daniels, Horton makes a diffrence . Yes in the Playoffs vs Indiana too
He could get separation with Size to add.

But it was not to be.
Cooper is going to end up having a better year and blocks 1000 times better than Horton

I like Upshaws route running better than Horton and Wingo has just as much big play potential. Only thing we are missing from Horton is a red zone possession threat. Upshaw showed with that corner route he can run the same thing.
 
Back
Top