Decomittments

Advertisement
Where we are ranked now, 19 or 20, is where we will finish. Can't speak on who goes, stays. But say goodbye to Neal, Haselwood, Bogle and Rique.

Have some faith in us getting Haselwood

Attachments

• FD07F9E2-6F44-4CFF-AF4A-10BA29AD8AF3.png
    FD07F9E2-6F44-4CFF-AF4A-10BA29AD8AF3.png
    288.8 KB · Views: 475
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm gonna say this again. If you're actually watching our games.. Neal, Haselwood, Bogle and Rique ARE NOT COMING. Please, dont get your hope up. That ship sailed tonight. There is no redemption. We still have 2 more road games that we will probably lose. Kids like that dont go to 7-5 teams.

Lol you all are smoking crystallized hyena **** if you think Haselwood is coming to this ****.

You all haven’t learned your lesson with this signed, sealed, delivered ****? Nothing against the poster that stated that & is supposedly credible, but that was before this **** show. These kids change like the wind and are impressionable and this program is about to crash and burn. Haselwood ain’t coming here, lol.

Advertisement
Didn’t he say Ingraham was in too? He said afterwards that Ingraham has been a silent but obviously changed. Haselwood will be no different. He might have told UM he was coming but after seeing this ****, he ain’t signing up to play here.

Have some faith in us getting Haselwood
I don't think our record will matter with Haselwood or Rique. IDK about Neal. I think there's other factors involved wiith Neal (like coaching). Starting to think Haselwood situation is really way more complicated than appears to the eye.

Advertisement
Was about two weeks ago. But some guy on my ex claims to have inside info and he said it’s guaranteed.

Was about two weeks ago. But some guy on my ex claims to have inside info and he said it’s guaranteed.

Some guy is “on your ex” and you’re listening to him about recruiting? Not sure my source for recruiting news would be someone tagging my ex.

Was about two weeks ago. But some guy on my ex lol claims to have inside info and he said it’s guaranteed.
No Silents but that guy claims to have inside info and he said it’s guaranteed lol

Advertisement
Back