Deciding which game to travel for next season

ND. Full house and great weather that time of year.
GT Thursday night is the sleeper game. I think the Rock will be rockin' for prime time.

Advertisement
Hey Devil Dog,

If you ever took your woman to the USMC Ball, you take her to the best. Introduce her to the best with the ND game. Anything else is bull****, let her experience our animal. PM me if anyone else tells you different. I will be happy to hook u up.

Semper Gumby

ACC Championship Game. (if it's in orlando not NC)

You would boicot the game in NC because of the bathroom laws?

Rok, you can meat me in the Centennial Bank Stadium Parking lot. The one by the oak trees.

giphy.gif

Hey Devil Dog,

If you ever took your woman to the USMC Ball, you take her to the best. Introduce her to the best with the ND game. Anything else is bull****, let her experience our animal. PM me if anyone else tells you different. I will be happy to hook u up.

Semper Gumby

See that one's a sensitive subject. Trust me, that's the one I'd rather go to. However...............

I'm still in the process of convincing my wife just how big of a **** hole that school is. You see, she grew up a ND fan (had a starter jacket/hat, loved Rudy, was Catholic, etc).

I just see that one not going too well. Although, that could be the perfect way to make the final turn for her. Who the **** knows.

That's kind of why I'm leaning towards VT. She hates those ******** with a passion lol, probably more than anyone I know.

Advertisement
ACC Championship Game. (if it's in orlando not NC)

You would boicot the game in NC because of the bathroom laws?

Rok, you can meat me in the Centennial Bank Stadium Parking lot. The one by the oak trees.

Why would I travel to Charlotte to watch Va. Tech play in the ACCCG?

I thought Centennial Bank paid for Arkansas State's new digs a few years back. My bad. I don't want to watch Va Tech play in the ACCCG either. Don't meat me there.

Advertisement
Back