Dec 13 visit list

Hstokes1447

Junior
Here is a master list of guys who are scheduled to visit this weekend. This list is very heavy on the defensive side, of the 11 guys scheduled to be on campus 10 of them could play defense. I think this is a great idea to get these guys thinking about playing together and building a bond.

Another key note, of the 11 scheduled visitors only 3 of them are not committed. The committed guys can work on J.C. and Kiy all weekend long.

1. TE David Njoku
  2. LB Darron Owens committed, EE, signed FAA
  3. LB Juwon Young committed, EE, signed FAA
  4. DE/LB Trent Harris committed, EE, signed FAA
  5. DE Chad Thomas committed
  6. NT Michael Wyche committed, EE
  7. NT Courtel Jenkins committed
  8. RB/DB Brandon Powell committed, EE, signed FAA
  9. DB Nigel Bethel committed
  10. DB J.C. Jackson
  11. DB Kiy Hester

With the dead period starting on December 16th and going until January 15th, I think this is a very smart move. We all know that defense needs the most help and it is very smart by this staff to try to be the last impression on these kids before a full month of no in person contact.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Very nice list. Lot of in the barn kids with a couple key needs for spice. JC would really be a great get. Need him on D. Hopefully Brandon will realize how important he is to this class. We need safety help so a guy named Hester could be good. Three targets, one waviering a little and a bunch of definite studds standing around going "Oh yeah, we Canes!" Nice geo mix too. West Coast, NJ, N FL and GA, plus Trent from gator area, with good dose of So Fl stars. Can't be too many spots left in this class but a couple more big targets will feel good.

Thanks for the pist. Good list. Getting the 3 uncommitted guys would be solid additions to the class.

Hope 2-11 all make it on campus and the two uncommitted prospects flip or commit after the visit. Njoku I'm still unsure about due to other targets we are going after but is his offer committable?

the only negative i see to having these studs on campus this weekend, is that it would have been nice to have Golden and company at the Central, Heritage and Dwyer state title games

Advertisement
Advertisement
the only negative i see to having these studs on campus this weekend, is that it would have been nice to have Golden and company at the Central, Heritage and Dwyer state title games

3 of them were still at booker T game last weekend even w big official visitors. I'm sure they will have coaches in orlando too.

Advertisement
In an article on CS, Golden said 30-40 2015 kids should be at practice tonight. If these guys keep this up we could have back to back top 5 recruiting classes.

Advertisement
Back