Debo Williams

The only reason he's isn't "great" is the sh111tty coaching he's received at Miami.
image (70).gif

Advertisement
WTF is the deal with the dangling mouthpiece? That trend needs to GTFOH
Pretty sure the dangling one is a backup. They have one that isn't attached to the helmet, and if/when they lose it during the game they can go to the dangling one. That's how we did it when I was coaching anyway.

I’m hard on JW for some of his bone headed mistakes. But at least that guy has some passion.
He needs to tighten up some tendencies, but I think he’s going to be someone who does very well in the NFL. He’s going to be one of the better hybrid types in the NFL in a couple years.

Advertisement
He didn’t have the game I was hoping we’d get out of him. But we didn’t get any of the dumb penalties either.

He didn’t have the game I was hoping we’d get out of him. But we didn’t get any of the dumb penalties either.
No he didn’t but he was doing **** all game that could have gotten him one. Go look at the last sack on Travis. He stepped on his back as he went by. Bad place to get a dumb unsportsmanlike there.

Advertisement
Also glad Williams didn’t get ejected. Let me be clear, he should have been, but Travis waving him bye ****ed me off.

I’m always amazed that guys aren’t tackled more by dreds or long hair hanging out the back of a helmet…seems like it would be something easily grabbed when someone is trying to get around or by you.

Advertisement
A real coach would sit James down and explain to him what NFL teams, who are considering him as a late round pick, will think of his antics. Then he would sit his *** the next time he costs, or risks costing, the team a single yard because of his selfish immaturity. He’s not good enough to act the fool. NFL teams will treat him like the plague.

A real coach would sit James down and explain to him what NFL teams, who are considering him as a late round pick, will think of his antics. Then he would sit his *** the next time he costs, or risks costing, the team a single yard because of his selfish immaturity. He’s not good enough to act the fool. NFL teams will treat him like the plague.
Tried pointing this out his freshman year and got smashed for saying he has knucklehead tendencies and his whole career he will be on ACC refs radars with quick triggers.. I need to bump that thread.. Media has bought it up to coaches I know Guidry says he wants him to play with passion and he doesnt want to take his edge away but he goes overboard because he doesnt understand boundaries and how not to go overboard..

Advertisement
The reason why Williams isn't great is because he cares more about talking trash, late hits, and stealing jewelry than focusing on being elite. He won't change. He may grow a bit here or there but he's always going to be that way. That's not having swag that's being a thug.
I can’t believe the hate he gets. Not only does he love Miami and play with so much passion he’s also a great player. If every guy on the team showed as much heart as James Williams we wouldn’t be 6-4 right now. **** Jordan Travis. Everyone hating on James is going to regret it next year whether he’s here as our leader on defense or making plays on Sunday’s.

Advertisement
Back