Dear Mark Richt

jackedaround

Junior
In 2016 you were the one who told us that bowl game practices were so important for developing young talent. How can you now cut them in half and say they still are?

What happened to you? Remember when you grabbed the ref last year in the Orange Bowl? Why is it that you can't grab your son that way or a player and put a little fear into them.

You are acting like winning is secondary. It is not. This is football. The only thing that matters above all else is winning. Where is your competitive spirit?

Let me tell you what I see good coaches doing, instilling some fear into every single person on the staff and roster. You mess up you are held accountable. You fumble? Carry the ball around to class for a week. You miss a block your *** is coming out of the game and getting yelled at. Your unit has 3 guys suspended in a 4 person unit you are being relieved of your duties. Guy punts it 30 yards in a game? You will punt the ball 100 times in a row and if one is less than 40 yards you will start over. You want to be a ***** you will become one.

Kids are not soft today. It is all a facade and no more than a used car salesman soft sell tactic. Players play to their coaches attributes. Off the field you want to be some soft *** go ahead but I do not advise it. Players smell weakness. They don't respect weakness. When it comes to on field performance you demand excellence and settle for nothing less. This is U for ***** sake. Be better.

Advertisement
Jesus another dude regurgitating the ridiculous cut practices in half bull ****.

It **** sure won't hurt! They should be working out and practicing like they are playing for the NC. WTF? Why half *** things? That is why we suck.

Advertisement
Right.

They could have 30 more practices and it would matter because Rick is still the hc.

Wow, that was some answer. The question wasn’t about what happens in practice it was how many they could realistically get in.

Try and keep up.

In 2016 you were the one who told us that bowl game practices were so important for developing young talent. How can you now cut them in half and say they still are?

What happened to you? Remember when you grabbed the ref last year in the Orange Bowl? Why is it that you can't grab your son that way or a player and put a little fear into them.

You are acting like winning is secondary. It is not. This is football. The only thing that matters above all else is winning. Where is your competitive spirit?

Let me tell you what I see good coaches doing, instilling some fear into every single person on the staff and roster. You mess up you are held accountable. You fumble? Carry the ball around to class for a week. You miss a block your *** is coming out of the game and getting yelled at. Your unit has 3 guys suspended in a 4 person unit you are being relieved of your duties. Guy punts it 30 yards in a game? You will punt the ball 100 times in a row and if one is less than 40 yards you will start over. You want to be a ***** you will become one.

Kids are not soft today. It is all a facade and no more than a used car salesman soft sell tactic. Players play to their coaches attributes. Off the field you want to be some soft *** go ahead but I do not advise it. Players smell weakness. They don't respect weakness. When it comes to on field performance you demand excellence and settle for nothing less. This is U for ***** sake. Be better.
Put that on a banner!!

Advertisement
Wow, that was some answer. The question wasn’t about what happens in practice it was how many they could realistically get in.

Try and keep up.

Right. Try and keep up.

Most are slowly beginning to realize that the coaching has been a failure.

Incorrectly assuming that more practices will make up for the lack of proper coaching.

So the question of quantity is really a question of quality.

And Rick's commitment to winning.

Exactly. They've been practicing since August. 7 more practices in December isn't going to help us next September.

Actually, this might be an awakening for Mark. Maybe he realized that the more he coaches his players the worse they get. Cutting the practices in half will at less slow the undevelopment.

Honestly..this **** don’t get old to yall

Enters the ** “ losing gets old to us”

On the flip side, Golden would try to fit in 2-a-days in December for bowl practices...just resulted in more Corching...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back