[Dear Diary, Where Would You Take Your] Official Visits [?]

Advertisement
Very strong list my brother. However, I'm swapping Miami for Southern. I'm a local guy, I can unofficial Gables and Sweetwater(Strictly4MyChongas) for that matter whenever I want to...
Man I feel you lol. I attended Auburn, but I greatly enjoyed the time I spent on Tuskegee’s campus. Those sista’s back in those days my goodness..

Man I feel you lol. I attended Auburn, but I greatly enjoyed the time I spent on Tuskegee’s campus. Those sista’s back in those days my goodness..
Oh I believe you ciento percento. I have about 6 or 7 buddies I played with or against in HS that played for Tuskegee so I've made a road trip or two over there back in the day. Skegee just missed the cut. Any issues with any of my Top 5 and they're in...

Advertisement
I have two brothers who went to Michigan. I can confirm the majority of women on that campus look like dudes. Swap in ASU for the culture my guy.
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

Advertisement
Miami
Stanford
Arizona State
Mississippi State - Only because of Coach Leach. He was my OL coach at VSU when dinosaurs were walking around.
Michigan
Weird list. You want to hang out in Starkville and Palo Alto? You like trailer parks and tech campuses? Add Clemson and Auburn to the list.

Would depend on my long term goals beyond football, what position I play, and are NFL dreams ‘realistic’.

Miami
Stanford
Texas
———
Northwestern
Virginia
…other options for academics

We’re on the same page. I had Michigan and USC over your last two. I would have excluded Miami a year ago. Was hard to leave off UVA. Northwestern I may have overlooked a little. That’s an interesting call.

If I’m a 5 star recruit:

-Bama
-UGA
-Miami
-USC
-Michigan

Ironically, UGA has a pretty solid education (ranked 32nd)

4 of the 5 schools will give me a great education & a path to the NFL, the other is a NFL factory. 2 of these schools r where I can live even after school.

Advertisement
Texas, USC, LSU, Arizona State, UCLA ,

Miami is a quick drive for an unofficial

Miami would be my first and I would become a silent.

Collect money from some big SEC programs for visiting, commit to Miami in the process, shut it down and block numbers from all coaches associated with SEC programs.

simple.

Advertisement
We’re on the same page. I had Michigan and USC over your last two. I would have excluded Miami a year ago. Was hard to leave off UVA. Northwestern I may have overlooked a little. That’s an interesting call.
Northwestern is an elite private university, on par with Stanford, and Chicago is right there with LA and NYC in many ways. A bit cold though. :)

Would be a possible choice if I was using football for a scholarship and in my heart of hearts knew I wasn’t a future NFL prospect.

UMich is for class MSU is for a.. you get the point.

Ahh, gotcha. I’ve been around the MSU campus a few times (work used to take me to Lansing) and their coeds were nothing to write home about so I can only
Imagine meatkitchen’s.

Advertisement
Back