De'Andrea Johnson suspended indefinitely for .....

If we talk about this enough UM will no longer be a piece of **** program. Keep it up!

Because what you're doing has clearly been working.

1. Golden still coach, check.
2. DNo still coach, check.
3. Defense still on playing on their heels, check.
4. Money wasted on banners to belittle the University which accomplished nothing, check.

Miss, I hope you matriculate at FSU after high school and get punched in the face and DP'd and gaped by everyone on the football team including the coaches and trainers. I want you to feel the pain that you're currently basking in so that you can learn and become a productive and less mouthy member of society, dear friend.

Advertisement
If we talk about this enough UM will no longer be a piece of **** program. Keep it up!

4. Money wasted on banners to belittle the University which accomplished nothing, check.

Miss, I hope you matriculate at FSU after high school and get punched in the face and DP'd and gaped by everyone on the football team including the coaches and trainers. I want you to feel the pain that you're currently basking in so that you can learn and become a productive and less mouthy member of society, dear friend.

It's quite obvious you either didn't have a father to whoop your *** growing up or mom with enough gumption to smack some sense into you boy. Concentrate on what you can control in life you might actually become a productive member of society one day. Leave the *****ing to women.

It's quite obvious you either didn't have a father to whoop your *** growing up or mom with enough gumption to smack some sense into you boy. Concentrate on what you can control in life you might actually become a productive member of society one day. Leave the *****ing to women.

This dude's trying some sick perverted games, dear friends, wanting to spank me and trying to con me into calling him daddy, dear friends. Keep an eye on this degenerate, dear friends. Keep your kids away from this creep.

Just another example of how golden is consistently winning off the field more than jimbo. Can someone shoot me up with a WEEEEEEEEEEEEFENSE !?! #canesfam

Advertisement

Ah, it's over here Gordo.

The police found multiple ***** samples in her panties so there's no way he punched her.

The police found multiple ***** samples in her panties so there's no way he punched her.

Maybe he punched her so hard it shook the ***** out of her butt. I'm not going to rest until this young man is prosecuted for this crime so that I can feel superior to him.

Advertisement
While anything is possible in the $EC and F$U, the public's intolerance for thugs and criminal behavior are making it tougher and tougher for schools to ignore poor behavior.

While anything is possible in the $EC and F$U, the public's intolerance for thugs and criminal behavior are making it tougher and tougher for schools to ignore poor behavior.

Not really. If charges are dropped or only a misdemeanor he will be back on the team, if felony charges are filed he is kicked off the team regardless of guilt or innocence. Simple as that. Jimbo has shown he doesn't care about outside opinions.

DJ Petteway was kicked out of Bama for armed robbery, a year in JUCO, and Bama brought him back because they desperately needed a pass rusher.

It all depends on the depth chart for how important the player is, unfortunately for this kid, FSU has Francis and Henry behind him, so they can make an example of him by kicking him off because he is expendable.

So the TPD couldn't find him afterwards.... Man, either it's really hard to be caught by police in Tallahassee, or their players get preferential treatment. We know it can't be that.

Because all FSU players look alike. Don't know which one to arrest.

Advertisement
The story I heard was that the girl spit in his face and that's why he hit her, I would never condone hitting a girl but everyone has their breaking point and if someone spit in my face I don't know how I would react

Not really. If charges are dropped or only a misdemeanor he will be back on the team, if felony charges are filed he is kicked off the team regardless of guilt or innocence. Simple as that. Jimbo has shown he doesn't care about outside opinions.

DJ Petteway was kicked out of Bama for armed robbery, a year in JUCO, and Bama brought him back because they desperately needed a pass rusher.

It all depends on the depth chart for how important the player is, unfortunately for this kid, FSU has Francis and Henry behind him, so they can make an example of him by kicking him off because he is expendable.

Spot on... Unfortunately for the kid... but he will serve as the ram in the bush.

Advertisement
The story I heard was that the girl spit in his face and that's why he hit her, I would never condone hitting a girl but everyone has their breaking point and if someone spit in my face I don't know how I would react

Regardless Jrock... he has to rise above all of that... its easier said than done I know... but he has more to lose. Under aged drinking, In an environment where some body will spit in your face... Poor choices... I hope for the kid's sake, he can recover from this ... I don't think he will... Too much heat from Jamies. This is a vicarious oppurtunity... for all that follows.

If she spit in his face first he will be exonerated. What a dirty slag.

Advertisement
Back