Deandre Wilder

Advertisement
Correction my friend I am DeAndre Wilder dad and this is my first time ever posting on here so please don't get him confused with someone else; And he is undecided as of TODAY

Advertisement
Correction my friend I am DeAndre Wilder dad and this is my first time ever posting on here so please don't get him confused with someone else; And he is undecided as of TODAY

Welcome. Your son is a great player who I think most of us want to come play at the U.

Where do you want him to go? who will you guys have at QB next season?

Advertisement

Not Mr. Wilder but Carol City won't be missing a beat with Lorenzo Floyd at QB. Played with Nayquan Wright and James Cook in little league.

Carol City also getting possibly the fastest kid in 2018, Terrence Horne who also played with them in lil league, he's transferrin to Carol City soon.

Not Mr. Wilder but Carol City won't be missing a beat with Lorenzo Floyd at QB. Played with Nayquan Wright and James Cook in little league.

Carol City also getting possibly the fastest kid in 2018, Terrence Horne who also played with them in lil league, he's transferrin to Carol City soon.

The fastest kid in 2018 is Shaun Shivers. He currently has the 3rd fastest 200M time in the nation.

Advertisement

The fastest kid in 2018 is Shaun Shivers. He currently has the 3rd fastest 200M time in the nation.

Horne ran the fastest 100m down here for 2018 kids in last track season......

I know both of them personally.

You mean you follow them both on Twitter.

You mean you follow them both on Twitter.

Hilarious..

You do realize I interviewed Shivers before anyone even knew who he was?

Horne is transferring to Carol City after track.

Advertisement

they all played on that super bowl bull dogs optomist team.
floyd played alot of wr last year...hes not that big about 5"9 165

carol city poised for states if they get lines right

Advertisement
Back