De'andre Wilder?

twes.305

Junior
anybody know what's going on with him? I know he had a season ending neck injury, hope its not a career ending injury like AR or Malek.

IllinoisCane

Recruit
Have not heard anything but loved him as a prospect...a little undersized by a true sideline to sideline playmaker at LB. Hoping for the best.

twes.305

Junior
Have not heard anything but loved him as a prospect...a little undersized by a true sideline to sideline playmaker at LB. Hoping for the best.
I agree, but he has the frame to put on weight to solve that undersized problem.

Cookie917

Recruit
maybe merge this thread with the thread about how UM drs end careers? :D
I dont mind the occasional conspiracy theory, however if we had 3 career ending neck injuries in 2 years that is a crazy coincidence. To answer OP I have seen no new reports come out concerning his availability for next year.

bacane

Junior
The school is afraid of its own shadow and probably won't let him back imo.
That's not a bad thing. Hard to criticize being proactive and uncovering conditions that could end up in a kid later being paralyzed. It ends dreams, but would imagine parents appreciate the school/program treating their kids like more than a piece of meat.

Hstokes1447

Junior
Any word on De'Andre Wilder? Hopefully he can contribute this season, he was a very athletic guy coming out of high school.