2025 Deandre Desinor RB

Advertisement
You’ve got a lot to say lately here my man

I See You GIF by The Academy Awards

Advertisement
2025 - Deandre Desinor, RB/WR/OLB, 5-9, 170, Coconut Creek North Broward Prep. Here is a talented young man who we had the opportunity to spotlight a few times this season, and now that his sophomore year has come to an end, a number of coaches and fans had the chance to watch his progress. This young man finished the 2022 season with an impressive 1,284 yards and 16 touchdowns. Definitely someone to keep an eye on during the off-season and beyond.

This guy is quick! A couple of clips, I had to rewatch cause it looked like the film had been sped up. ****! He can hit top gear in a hurry.

Advertisement
Transferred to American Heritage from North Broward Prep so he should face much tougher comp this year. If he can replicate what he did at NBP he’s going to be one of top RB in the country.
the comp he played is like 1 step above youth football.

I agree would have to see how he performs at AH...which i expect him to look good still but that highlight film doesnt have 1 div 1 level player on it

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could actually see this kid being a good slot WR.

Return skills are definitely there, although to gogeta's point, some of those coverage units look like they are stuck in quicksand
Going to be interesting seeing him and Louis against the same competition, and to see if one emerges

Why TF we the 21st team to offer this guy?
But I realize that we can do that with RBs cause we have recruited very well there fore a while now. Lotta 4* guys in our backfield

Advertisement
Back