Deandre Burnett

Consigliere

All-American
It is obvious the kid is a scorer. It's hard to imagine with him healthy last year he wouldn't average 6.0 PPG.

We lost 8 games (6 in the conference) last year by 5 or less points.

Advertisement
He looked good. Quick as can be. We have a nice group of FR RSFR to go along with the transfers. If we just had a true big man

I have been high on him since his Jr year at CC. I remember posting about him on here or grassy

When he got hurt to start last year it killed us. He really would have helped a team that just couldnt score

He looked good. Quick as can be. We have a nice group of FR RSFR to go along with the transfers. If we just had a true big man

I don't know exactly how "true" of a big man he will be, but having Ivan Cruz Uceda available AND eligible for the Duke game will be huge. At the very least, it will be more depth to give Jekiri a breather when he's got a case of the foulskies.

I'm not sure how many boards he had, but he looked to be pretty active on the glass as well. Very impressed with his performance.

Advertisement

I don't know exactly how "true" of a big man he will be, but having Ivan Cruz Uceda available AND eligible for the Duke game will be huge. At the very least, it will be more depth to give Jekiri a breather when he's got a case of the foulskies.

Uceda led the team in rebounding during the four-game tour of Spain this summer. Ivan had 44 boards, and Tonye had 34.

Last edited:
It is obvious the kid is a scorer. It's hard to imagine with him healthy last year he wouldn't average 6.0 PPG.

We lost 8 games (6 in the conference) last year by 5 or less points.

To be honest I'm kind of glad he sat out last year. Although last year was painful to watch they were super young and weren't going to be a tourny team. Now we have him for four years and surrounded by a lot more talent. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back