Deadspin Lights Up Manny Diaz

Advertisement
Would love their ‘spin’ on Brian Kelly dumping Cincinnati a week before the program’s biggest bowl game ever.

Brutal

Whoever, or if anyone on this site supports this article they should be given the ban hammer. This is the one time I would accept being part of a communist like action.

DEADSPIN IS TERRIBLE. NOBODY TAKES THEM SERIOUSLY.

You can see the irony in this article when you take a selective view of what's transpired with Manny over the past 10 months.

However, Manny is asking Miami kids to be loyal to UM. And based off of the last 10 months, you could argue that nobody has been more loyal to UM than Manny Diaz. He up and left Temple during the honeymoon for Miami, that couldn't have been an easy decision to make regardless of how badly he wanted the UM job.

Advertisement
Deadspin and Samer Kalaf are trash... who knows and who cares what prompted this cretin to write the bullshiit article.

It’s Miami football. The coach, players, and fans are all trash thugs don’t yall remember? Never stops

Advertisement
Another recruit, Xavier Restrepo, confirmed having a similar experience with Diaz, saying the coach told players and parents “you’re either going to be with Miami kicking tails or you’re going to go against Miami and get your tail kicked.”
If he really used the word "tails" we are in deep trouble. It's worst than I thought.

IDGAF about Temple or loyalty, just win baby

Total hit job but I groan when I read this:

Another recruit, Xavier Restrepo, confirmed having a similar experience with Diaz, saying the coach told players and parents “you’re either going to be with Miami kicking tails or you’re going to go against Miami and get your tail kicked.”

This is the kind of thing that is worriesome. I used to think "alright manny, that's how canes do it - tell 'em!" But the more I see this team the more I think he's just recycling old catch phrases to make people think he's talking "real talk".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back