Deadspin Article on Canes

Advertisement
Love these comments:

• BrooksRobinsonsGloveNick Martin
    8/16/18 1:43pm
    I hate Miami. But it is more fun to hate them when they are good.

• NoOnesPostBrooksRobinsonsGlove
      8/16/18 2:09pm
      Same, they’re one of those college football teams that are great villains in a way that’s unique to College Football, as opposed to like, Ohio State or Notre Dame that are just hateable like the Yankees or Patriots.

• Hold-My-DirkNick Martin
    8/16/18 1:50pm
    When Miami is good, they do it in a fun as **** way. A lot of times it’s with defense but they just do it in a more exciting way than some of the powerhouse SEC teams. The SEC teams always feel like the football equivalent of the “play baseball the right way” type of teams while Miami is cool as **** and reminds you that sports are fun.

We Back

I hate when Miami is 'liked' by other fan-bases

It generally means they aren't elite and essentially harmless

When UM starts to become feared and respected again, that's when you know Richt has done the job correctly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love these comments:

• BrooksRobinsonsGloveNick Martin
    8/16/18 1:43pm
    I hate Miami. But it is more fun to hate them when they are good.

• NoOnesPostBrooksRobinsonsGlove
      8/16/18 2:09pm
      Same, they’re one of those college football teams that are great villains in a way that’s unique to College Football, as opposed to like, Ohio State or Notre Dame that are just hateable like the Yankees or Patriots.

• Hold-My-DirkNick Martin
    8/16/18 1:50pm
    When Miami is good, they do it in a fun as **** way. A lot of times it’s with defense but they just do it in a more exciting way than some of the powerhouse SEC teams. The SEC teams always feel like the football equivalent of the “play baseball the right way” type of teams while Miami is cool as **** and reminds you that sports are fun.

We Back

KingOfKongBrooksRobinsonsGlove
8/16/18 2:36pm
I don’t see how anyone can hate the U. There’s no sanctimonious bull**** ever from the Canes, when they’re good they kick *** and have fun doing it.

Great piece although their ranking is off we are a top 10 team for sure.

I love that they took a schit on Fraudbaum's face.

Dear lord I hate finebaum worse than a ruptured hemroid in church. Fvck that bald headed hate filled b@stard. His commercial break daydream is just a replayed loop of Saban shooting a massive hot load across his bony wrinkled chin while he cups Sabans ******* tickling his taint.

I feel better now

Dear lord I hate finebaum worse than a ruptured hemroid in church. Fvck that bald headed hate filled b@stard. His commercial break daydream is just a replayed loop of Saban shooting a massive hot load across his bony wrinkled chin while he cups Sabans ******* tickling his taint.

I feel better now
Man I love Finebaum. Keep feeding this ******* monster and see what happens.

Some of the greatest joy in my life comes when these paid hacks are forced to write and comment positively about us.

I loved Fowler having to call that ND game last season.

Advertisement
https://deadspin.com/when-miamis-rolling-the-bandwagon-is-rowdy-as-****-1828391061

The write up has some inaccuracies, but for Deadspin it isn't too bad.

Fake news--yeah Willis has struggled this spring, they have no credibility based on that assessment.

KingOfKongBrooksRobinsonsGlove
8/16/18 2:36pm
I don’t see how anyone can hate the U. There’s no sanctimonious bull**** ever from the Canes, when they’re good they kick *** and have fun doing it.

Well, if it is your *** the way we kicked it was not pleasant. But I agree, there was no reason to hate us. We allowed teams to beat us for NCs often enough for football to be very exciting. Bama is just boring as crap. But they are the very team our old team would have beaten once so badly that their fans would hate us forever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back