Dead season sux

Advertisement
I live in Oregon so i just go buy some really good weed and take a couple bong rips....then i get on CIS to start some **** for fun.

Yeah i get band everyone once in a while, but **** worth it.

Hockey playoffs coming up dude wtf is wrong with you.....

Hockey is soccer on ice...

Just with more bashing and nosebleeds...

Watching MMA fights are more exciting and to the point if you want to see guys beat the **** out of each other.

Advertisement
Meaningless NBA regular season games? Someone is obviously not following hoops. If there ever was a season NOT to say that about, it's this one.

lowest rated all star game EVER

E V E R was this nba season

todays nba is horrible to watch, 3 pointer 3 pointer 3 pointer

I still can't believe that in a game 7 the rockets missed like 28 3 pointers in a row vs golden state a few seasons back if I remember right. Like ****, maybe try another cot dayum 3 pointer, that appears to be working great!

Is there anything worse than dead season?

-no CFB

-meaningless regular season NBA

-Baseball? who gives a **** about baseball? What a lame going extinct sport

-Soccer?! ESPN pushing that **** hard but it doesn’t fit the American ADHD brain of needing to see action/scores every 30 secs.

For me I’m watching the “Tom Brady of Pool” — Efren Reyes. Dude is a master and has been wrecking the pool world for 30yrs that most people know nothing about— likely because he ain’t a white guy...

2:53 and 4;33.
I played a lot of pool.
Those shots are just impossible.
How the flock does he get the cue ball to put that much "english" on the ball it hits?

Advertisement
2:53 and 4;33.
I played a lot of pool.
Those shots are just impossible.
How the flock does he get the cue ball to put that much "english" on the ball it hits?
Keep searching his competition videos-- he makes the most ridiculous shots i've ever seen-- and i also played a ton of pool.

Super humble guy as well. His battles with Ed Strickland are classics-- Ed plays the grumpy loser but is probably a cool dude.

Advertisement
Played rugby and watch it a lot and watched Cricket. A five day test is too long, **** they break for tea during Cricket but IPL is fun to watch but you have to understand the game to enjoy it. Bowlers, wickets, overs and funny names with nothing but consonants who all own 7-11s and hotels in the US.

Semper Canes!!!
They technically break for lunch, tea and drinks in the longer format of Cricket.

European footie is way to go my man, it’s my off season sport of choice and gets my thru the non football period. It’s pretty much all year round too..pick a club, learn their history, rivals etc.. and it’s easy to get hooked

Is there anything worse than dead season?

-no CFB

-meaningless regular season NBA

-Baseball? who gives a **** about baseball? What a lame going extinct sport

-Soccer?! ESPN pushing that **** hard but it doesn’t fit the American ADHD brain of needing to see action/scores every 30 secs.

For me I’m watching the “Tom Brady of Pool” — Efren Reyes. Dude is a master and has been wrecking the pool world for 30yrs that most people know nothing about— likely because he ain’t a white guy...

How about CURLING That sport is very exciting. Manitoba polar bears VS. Yellow knife fish HEADS. That sport gets me going. I'll let you know the spread SOON.

Advertisement

You have a point. It explains why our TVs are filled with sponsorships from all the white pool players and no one knows who Tiger Woods or LeBron James are.

Advertisement
Back