Dead season sux

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Is there anything worse than dead season?

-no CFB

-meaningless regular season NBA

-Baseball? who gives a **** about baseball? What a lame going extinct sport

-Soccer?! ESPN pushing that **** hard but it doesn’t fit the American ADHD brain of needing to see action/scores every 30 secs.

For me I’m watching the “Tom Brady of Pool” — Efren Reyes. Dude is a master and has been wrecking the pool world for 30yrs that most people know nothing about— likely because he ain’t a white guy...

Advertisement
Fantasy football season just kicking into gear idk what you're talking about.
  • player projections
  • Best Ball drafts
  • Dynasty startups
  • Dynasty rookie drafts
Couple months of that and then we're in camp/preseason hype territory. Football is the year-round sport. If there's a lull it's March/April leading up to the draft. The period of worthless hot air takes and boredom.

Advertisement
I think the problem is you that only like football. If you're a sports junkie there's no off season.
Soccer is gaining a lot of popularity in the US to the point that the best american players are now playing for top european clubs. There's boxing on the weekends, NBA with Donicic, Westbrook, Giannis and all the young stars.
NCAA baseball.
And play some fantasy baseball and you'll find MLB more exciting.

Advertisement
Hockey playoffs coming up dude wtf is wrong with you.....
Hockey is such an underrated and overlooked sport compared to League, MLB and NBA. To each their own but I can't bring myself to watch an inning of baseball until the pennant race, and thats IF the Braves are in the race. I've found a lot of people become hooked after they go watch an NHL game live.

I'm hoping with ESPN and Turner taking over the broadcasting rights next season there will be better mainstream coverage, I just hope there are still options to subscribe and stream out-of-market teams like I can now with NHL.tv.

-no CFB

-Soccer?! ESPN pushing that **** hard but it doesn’t fit the American ADHD brain of needing to see action/scores every 30 secs.

For me I’m watching the “Tom Brady of Pool” — Efren Reyes. Dude is a master and has been wrecking the pool world for 30yrs that most people know nothing about— likely because he ain’t a white guy...

Hockey? And you **** on baseball but who cares about pool? Gtfoh

-no CFB

Your posts

Advertisement

-no CFB

Can I interest you in Cricket and Rugby League?

Advertisement

-no CFB

Why is that? I had a guy (race undisclosed) tell me that if National Parks, Hunting Reserves, camping and RV Parks become just 10% AA it would spark a race war. Told him I'm glad it ain't the case in college football recruiting.

Can I interest you in Cricket and Rugby League?
Played rugby and watch it a lot and watched Cricket. A five day test is too long, **** they break for tea during Cricket but IPL is fun to watch but you have to understand the game to enjoy it. Bowlers, wickets, overs and funny names with nothing but consonants who all own 7-11s and hotels in the US.

Semper Canes!!!

You could always go outside.

Yeah normally i would.... but i did this to myself last weekend:

fracture.jpeg

Advertisement
Back