Dead Quiet

You got the first part of your title right: DEAD!! Thats what this UM Football program (Formerly known as the U) is, DEAD!
What is the purpose of this post? If you are going to complain about everything, at least be funny or insightful.

Advertisement
FieldCricket.png

At this point no news may actually be good news.

i think im at my lowest point right now. like lower then Randy Shannon because i know we will be 6-6 and Golden will still be here with that Garbage defense which mean we wont get any elite DT's whcih means we will never win the LOS because of our scheme. its a sinking ship. all he has to do is get a new defense and we are good. thats it and i dont understand why.

Advertisement

i think im at my lowest point right now. like lower then Randy Shannon because i know we will be 6-6 and Golden will still be here with that Garbage defense which mean we wont get any elite DT's whcih means we will never win the LOS because of our scheme. its a sinking ship. all he has to do is get a new defense and we are good. thats it and i dont understand why.

I cant help but agree, wish to god we were at least heading in the right direction. Im just hoping 6-6 means change has to come. These recruits deserve better than this.

I cant help but agree, wish to god we were at least heading in the right direction. Im just hoping 6-6 means change has to come. These recruits deserve better than this.

Recruits and current players deserve better. Football is an aggressive sport when you take that away from players, they stop playing because they cant do what they are capable of and they know it. Duke getting 12 carries. Really? every Heisman back is getting 25+, i love Yearby too. we have a true freshman QB and a RB capable of being he countries best. ride your best players. We have a All ACC LB an emerging LB in armbrister a stud in Grace. why are these guys forced to play 10 yards off the ball. i dont get it. you got Crawford and Carter who are Head Hunters and you play Fentress who just whiffs everytime he has to make a play? i dont get it man.

Recruits and current players deserve better. Football is an aggressive sport when you take that away from players, they stop playing because they cant do what they are capable of and they know it. Duke getting 12 carries. Really? every Heisman back is getting 25+, i love Yearby too. we have a true freshman QB and a RB capable of being he countries best. ride your best players. We have a All ACC LB an emerging LB in armbrister a stud in Grace. why are these guys forced to play 10 yards off the ball. i dont get it. you got Crawford and Carter who are Head Hunters and you play Fentress who just whiffs everytime he has to make a play? i dont get it man.

I won't be surprised when the recruits decommit. I see Mullins and Shaq sticking, but people like Scarlett, Bruce, and Dex have to be looking at our team like what the **** is this? At this point The U Part 2 may even effect us in a negative manner. No coaching change = regression without progression.

Not enough negative **** on the football board, you have to bring it here too. Awesome. Simply awesome.

Advertisement
12. Miami/Florida - These programs can’t be down for long. Geography (and coaching changes) will eventually overcome that. The Gators win big when they have head coaches who run wide open offenses like they did with Steve Spurrier and Urban Meyer. It attracts the elite talent that makes Florida one of the top five gem jobs in America. Imagine a Mike Gundy or a Dan Mullen getting that gold mine. For Miami, recent years of using a pro-style offense and a 3-4 read/react defense has the local recruits in America’s most loaded hot bed jumping over one another to escape paradise and go elsewhere. Running a no huddle, no mercy uptempo offense hasn’t ever been tried by Miami, a program that resides in the backyard of the nation’s biggest speed haven. A wide open tempo offense would keep the local talent home, put up big points and put butts in seats. A novel concept. It might be the only way the “U” ever returns after a decade of being average. Guys who would run that type of system, Chad Morris or a Mario Cristobal (with all of his major south Florida recruiting ties) would be home runs. That’s if Miami’s administration is interested in being relevant again.

@RyanBartow: Imagine #Miami running what #Oregon or #Auburn does? Local kids would stay. Maybe only way the U returns http://t.co/LjV8t8L6Pz @InsideTheU

Advertisement

I won't be surprised when the recruits decommit. I see Mullins and Shaq sticking, but people like Scarlett, Bruce, and Dex have to be looking at our team like what the **** is this? At this point The U Part 2 may even effect us in a negative manner. No coaching change = regression without progression.

I think people like Scarlett and Bruce look at the OFFENSE and see that this is absolutely a good place to go to be able to features yourselves for the ultimate goal- the NFL. Playing with what has proven to be a pretty good OL and an aggressive coordinator (yes sometimes he makes ridiculously conservative head scratching calls) and a bright young PRO STYLE quarterback.
I think a lot of people here think that every recruit shares YOUR dream- a national title. Most of them say that....but you know **** well that for them its about the NFL...and the Miami offense is a GREAT place to prep for the NFL.

Not so much this current defense..unless you wanna play for Lovie Smith! YIKES!

I think people like Scarlett and Bruce look at the OFFENSE and see that this is absolutely a good place to go to be able to features yourselves for the ultimate goal- the NFL. Playing with what has proven to be a pretty good OL and an aggressive coordinator (yes sometimes he makes ridiculously conservative head scratching calls) and a bright young PRO STYLE quarterback.
I think a lot of people here think that every recruit shares YOUR dream- a national title. Most of them say that....but you know **** well that for them its about the NFL...and the Miami offense is a GREAT place to prep for the NFL.

Not so much this current defense..unless you wanna play for Lovie Smith! YIKES!

i pretty much agree with this post. Can't help but wonder what would happen to our defensive recruiting if Dprito was replaced by someone in the Bud Foster mold who was allowed total control of the defensive scheme. I can dream, can't i?

Advertisement
Back