Dead last in 3rd down conversion

Opportunities is irrelevant to the percentage. With a bunch of 4 and 5* skill position players, nothing accounts for finishing dead last in the nation in 3rd down except beyond dreadful play calling. Patrick Nix wasn't as bad as Enos. Richt and his dinosaur offense wasn't as bad as Enos. Enos is neck and neck with D'Onofrio as the worst coordinator in Miami history. The difference being Enos is getting paid an enormous amount of money to be WOAT. Blake Baker is obviously horrible too, but Manny scooped him out of the bargain bin after blowing his assistant load on Enos.
I wouldn't be at all upset with a 25% conversion rate if the only had four opportunities all season because we'd converted the rest of the time on second down.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be at all upset with a 25% conversion rate if the only had four opportunities all season because we'd converted the rest of the time on second down.

it is 148 attempts. the most any team had all year was 212 and the least was 127.

814EFD11-DD90-416D-8E6F-002BF8207CCF.gif

Advertisement
It blows my mind that we use the walk in Parrot instead of Realus. I remember seeing him stonewalling our LBs in BPU drills during fall camp
I was going to say Realus must not be good but I literally don't trust the coaches at all.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you let an underqualified head coach be your coach. Probably THE biggest factor in the success of any head coach is their ability to surround themselves with quality people.

We've got a garbage OC and a garbage DC. Congratulations.

Well, you aren't going to be that good on 3rd down when it is 3rd and 8 or more all the time. Never even got a chance to be bad on 3rd and short. The whole offense stunk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back