DE Rosseau

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
I was reading 3 articles a day during the Spring timeframe about Rosseau kicking behind!. It has been relatively quiet if not silent on him during the summer. Realizing he is going against the first team OL.

Any updates on his progression? I know he got a "Herbie mention as a top freshman" but that might have been based on Spring hype.

Advertisement
I was reading 3 articles a day during the Spring timeframe about Rosseau kicking behind!. It has been relatively quiet if not silent on him during the summer. Realizing he is going against the first team OL.

Any updates on his progression? I know he got a "Herbie mention as a top freshman" but that might have been based on Spring hype.

Shhhhhhh, LSU is listening.

We won't really know about his progression until the 2nd. And that goes for pretty much all Freshmans.

He sucks.

He's only good in the Spring time.

Advertisement
D Money's podcast today stated that an NFL scout said that from the fall practices he has seen we have 3 future 1st round picks in Garvin, Jackson, and Rousseau. I think that is as big of a praise as you can get as a freshman. Do not worry he is still wrecking havoc

Advertisement
He’s a first round talent in spring but it’s obvious he falls down to a udfa in fall. I’m really concerned , I’ll be starting a thread to talk about it later.

He's hurt, it's really been slowing him down, and he probably won't see any playing time till late in the season... maybe even getting a redshirt he's so hobbled.

John-Cusack-Wink.gif

Advertisement
This is what some of the genus posters on here think Richt must be hiding it from them. 9.2.18 Rousseau's career unleashed with a vengence

Advertisement
Having caught some glimpses of Rouseau's work and heard a bunch more, he's partly what has me slightly concerned about our RT situation in certain scenarios. Hope it's more about his incredible talent than significant issues on the other side of the line.

He will make left tackles wonder why they even play football.
Kinda like that time Wilt as a high schooler beat the NCAA MVP in a pickup BB game. Dude was so shook he quit basketball completely. GR is going to make a lot of LTs feel the same.

Advertisement
Back