DE Recruiting/Strategy

Appears we have some serious interest from several top DE's. Pete, DMoney et al in the know. What's the strategy here on:

1. How many DE's will we take in 2018?

2. Who are the top 4 on the Canes Board in order? Chatfield, Coyote, Chapman (Ga), Rosseau (LB or DE) & Charlton? Any others?

3. Strategy ?: Seems Chatfield would commit if offered. With Kai and Nesta on board would an offer and commit from Chatfield help with Surtain, Campbell and Schwartz provided they are priorities with the staff at their respective positions? Meaning even if one or the other DE's are desired more, would it more prudent and beneficial to sign Chatfield, who is top tier too, to secure the other guys?

4. Strategy ?: get bigger at LB by pursuing Rosseau and Chatfield as LB? Abdulla as the speed guy.

Advertisement
Rosseau said the staff is recruiting him as a LB that can rush the passer at times. The DE from ga probably ends up at DT.

Rosseau said the staff is recruiting him as a LB that can rush the passer at times. The DE from ga probably ends up at DT.

Rosseau is barely 200 pounds...i doubt their looking at him as a de..think Leonard Floyd or a SLB if they even offer him.

I LIKE Kirby out of Orlando the most

Rosseau is barely 200 pounds...i doubt their looking at him as a de..think Leonard Floyd or a SLB if they even offer him.

He has a offer. I said they are recruiting him at LB.

Advertisement

He has an offer and Yea that'll probably be the plan

Stacy is already 250 Lbs and is probably headed to be a 3-tech in college

Advertisement
Back