DE question

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
coach golden said to day that AQM and Mccord will be at linebacker. Who the **** beside Kamalu and Chick if he stays do we have at DE???

Advertisement
coach golden said to day that AQM and Mccord will be at linebacker. Who the **** beside Kamalu and Chick if he stays do we have at DE???

Chick, Kamalu, Pierre, Hamilton are all 3-4 DEs now. Moten and Heurtelou will fit those spots as well.

Uggh at the thought of AQM 10-15 yards downfield, we saw a little of it in the bowl game.

if I follow Dorrito Logic

Stacy Coley and Herb Waters will be our new DE's

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't wait to see AQM and McCord chasing WRs all over the field. Revolutionary!

Advertisement
mustafaa is still at school getting grades in order. i think hoilett along with perry, hope, and a couple others might be asked to leave

Quan could play linebacker like DeMarcus Ware, who most of the time was in a 3pt stance on the line

Advertisement

Quan could play linebacker like DeMarcus Ware, who most of the time was in a 3pt stance on the line

AQM will take over the Green role.

I thought during the bowl game McCord was playing on the opposite side. No way I'm watching it again to confirm. I would guess the staff hopes they can get them on the field together in every down situations.

No defending D'ono or Golden but Robert Mathis is listed as OLB in INDY's 3-4. He doesn't cover WRs, he covers the flat at times and the RB but he still majority of the time rushing the QB

Who cares where Tyriq plays? Be happy he's on the field. We need to get the best 11 out there.

Advertisement
Back