DE Quentin Williams sets April visit, puts UM in top 3

View as article
Dudley is always a good hs up there in Nc. It use to be Independence in Charlotte and i believe West Charlotte?

Advertisement
Dudley is always a good hs up there in Nc. It use to be Independence in Charlotte and i believe West Charlotte?

West Charlotte football had its hay day the same time Miami did. Late 80s and 90s. They were before Indepedence absolutely took over

I am also curious about how the board stacks up. Anyone have an idea?

DE and LB are the mosr confusing/mysterious recruiting we have. Typically never know where there big board is and offer random guys throughout yet no contact, etc.
I honestly dont think they see Kinsler as a DE straigt up though.. he is narrow as ****..he looks like he could be a scary 3-4 olb.

Advertisement
West was back when I was living in Broward, their stuff is from the 80s to 90s. North Meck had a decent little run in the early 2000's, Independence was really the power house for much of the 2000's. Now a lot of schools in Charlotte have talent, like Harding has the number 1 ATH in the country for 2019.

Williams looks the part for sure - fought off blocks, sealed the edge well, tackles with conviction, and seems to have good speed for his size. All in all could get an uptick to 4* and more offers so it would behoove us to try and land him now if we can. I like our chances against UNC and Va Tech to land him, and doing so would give us inroads into the area for certain.

Advertisement
Back