2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
4F7B819C-9FAB-4804-9613-5F8DCD3C485E.gif
A4B3BC16-121C-4B48-BA8B-3A967C211E11.gif

Advertisement
My doctor. I happened to have two ingrowns that needed to be cut out. Not exactly something I care to make known. But my podiatrist is a big Hurricane fan maybe that’s why he uses Orange bandages.🤔🙌
Sucks! Glad you’re getting medical attention. I’ve been told ingrown nails are brutal. Hope you’re feeling better. I guess a couple new five 🌟 will ease your pain. 🙌

Last edited:
Advertisement
My doctor. I happened to have two ingrowns that needed to be cut out. Not exactly something I care to make known. But my podiatrist is a big Hurricane fan maybe that’s why he uses Orange bandages.🤔🙌
Why couldn’t you just throw ******* socks on before posting a pic that would absolutely draw attention?

I’m just asking the question 🫶

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
So looking forward to this! Have all day to attack the honey do list to sit down with a cold one later and watch. This kid deserves more attention from us imo. To think the other thread went well into to the 100s for the kid to drop passes at LSU and drop the hometown momentum by picking out of state. Let Jayden pick up where Francis left off, kids from out of state wanting to come to the U (not their crib) to make it what it once was and earn that championship. Let’s Go Jayden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back