2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Whoever disagreed with you is a dummy. 5 star EDGE beats out the WR any day. Want both though lol.
Times have changed though. I still wouldn’t say that WR over DE but the NFL says so. WRs are more important than ever although Jimbo Athlete that can play in the trenches don’t grow on trees

Advertisement
Times have changed though. I still wouldn’t say that WR over DE but the NFL says so. WRs are more important than ever although Jimbo Athlete that can play in the trenches don’t grow on trees
NFL does not say so. QB then DE are the two biggest positions. Draft last year had 3 DE compared to 2 WR in the first. WR is getting close and is probably in the 3-4 spot.

NFL does not say so. QB then DE are the two biggest positions. Draft last year had 3 DE compared to 2 WR in the first. WR is getting close and is probably in the 3-4 spot.
I am pretty sure 6 wrs were drafted in the first round in 2022. Or are you just talking about the top 10?

The averages of the ten highest paid players at each positions says otherwise.

I still like EDGE players more than WRs just pointing out things have changed.

Advertisement
NFL is multiple high end WRs with one getting paid, one on a rookie deal and the other a bargain vet if possible but all pretty good. Elite pass disruption is still king. It can come from edge or 3 tech but pass rush still gets big money. Compare Davonte adams and TJ watt contracts. Both massive but Watt got more guaranteed.

Whoever disagreed with you is a dummy. 5 star EDGE beats out the WR any day. Want both though lol.

Not sure what draft you are referring to:
London-8
Wilson-10
Olive-11
Williams-12
Dotson-16
Burks-18
Meanwhile 5 DE were drafted in 1st round.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back