2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
991AFD10-7420-4D36-B3EB-C422A963BE44-8752-0000060F98535A25.jpg

Mith me yet?

GregariousSentimentalFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
This why Howard might be going to LSU? If Wayne and Collins is on board maybe he lost his spot?
Idk though...because if we land the Cali kid AC, then land Wayne, we pretty much got Bain, so there's one spot left. Idk if Mario will play the waiting game for Harbor if Howard wants in. Wayne-AC-Howard-Bain is an elite DE class.

I still think Mario would take Harbor if at the end he wanted in because we don't know what AC is going to grow into, and Harbor can play a few different positions even though most agree his $$$ position is DE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk though...because if we land the Cali kid AC, then land Wayne, we pretty much got Bain, so there's one spot left. Idk if Mario will play the waiting game for Harbor if Howard wants in. Wayne-AC-Howard-Bain is an elite DE class.

I still think Mario would take Harbor if at the end he wanted in because we don't know what AC is going to grow into, and Harbor can play a few different positions even though most agree his $$$ position is DE

You wait till the very last day to the last minute for a freak like Harbor. He has a spot no matter what, you take Howard’s commitment and keep deep sea fishing.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back