2024 DE/Edge board (2024 Edition)

Elias Rudolph visited Junior Day, just offered. Must have blown up in during practice

Advertisement
OP updated, I switched over to table format and added Elias Rudolph. Still a work in progress as much of the details in the table weren't in the original list format. Still, really lets you visualize where the focus is much better

It would be great if we could crowd source the table update. If you know stars, UV info, commitments etc., please post here.

@DMoney Q&A session June 29

Priority targets on Defense. These are all +1 recruits

DE

• Stewart (#1 overall on the board). Very similar to the Samson recruitment
  • Lightfoot* (Miami made strong move this weekend)
  • Rudolph
  • Franklin (D$ not as connected in this recruitment, we could be in good shape)
* D$ feels good about these today (things can change, this whole process is fluid)

Note: just cause there's not a * by a name doesn't mean we're not in good shape there. He just didn't highlight them but the context of the discussion was the overall recruiting is fluid and there's a lot of battles for each and every one of them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some corrections:
  • D$ said he forgot to list McCray.
  • He also listed Franklin and Jackson in both lists which I didn't do (and have corrected below)
  • Remember, this is a +1 list which means there could be others, but these get added regardless of whoever else has committed. Other DEs may only get in if slots are available
D$ has Kendall listed in his DT list. To my knowledge, he's a DE only, but I guess he could be a hybrid like Franklin (which would make him even a higher priority).

Updated and corrected DE list.
  • Stewart (#1 overall on the board). Very similar to the Samson recruitment
  • Lightfoot* (Miami made strong move this weekend)
  • Rudolph
  • McCray
  • Jackson (Kendall)
  • Franklin (D$ not as connected in this recruitment, we could be in good shape)

Advertisement
lidend…JMO because I think you've been a beast with these positional boards. Very well organized.

These kids are just too early to clutter up the thread with. Again jmo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will say this, it’s one thing to be snagging elite DLs all cycle and stack the class. But whiffing multiple times + Russell being in this class & telling Willis McGahee’s son to kick rocks don’t sit right with me.

I will say this, it’s one thing to be snagging elite DLs all cycle and stack the class. But whiffing multiple times + Russell being in this class & telling Willis McGahee’s son to kick rocks don’t sit right with me.
Yeah this class sucks. Couldn’t imagine it being this bad after the last class. Clear our NIL has taken a chit too

Saw a thread about the EDGE and thought some people from the Simmons thread may be ready to jump…

Advertisement
Back