DE depth and starters

USwag

Recruit
Premium
Besides chick starting at one end, our DE situation is pretty scary right now. I would really liked Dyron Dye to have stayed at DE and not make that move to Blocking TE and maybe even Perry. Vernon going to the NFL really hurt us. I believe Pierre and Grimble will have to play DE. Ricardo Williams looks like a WR, kid better put on some weight. I can't think of any other DE besides the true fresh. Nevertheless we are going to get exposed real bad at defensive end.

Advertisement
Jelani Hamilton, Hoilet, Jake O'Donnell, Tyriq McCord...I ain't worried.

Hamilton, Green, Hamilton, O'Donnell and then imagine one/both of Pierre or Grimble would move to DE.

Hoilett and McCord need weight if they want them as true DEs in a 4-3.

D$ said Ricardo Williams seems to be a LB

Shayon Greene is back as well if he's finally 100%. He played in 4 games last year, and had 7 tackles. A bit of an unknown, but he's been around for a while and seem to play ok at the end of the year last year.

Advertisement
I keep telling yall, the DL is Golden's thing. He's always been known for solid dlines

He'll take care of it.

ashayon green played a lot of ball toward the end and he looked good imo.........

some of the true fresh will see the field..........i think they should move perry back.dye i believe has locked up that blocking te spot.

Advertisement
Back