DC to Watch For Chris Partridge (Current CO/DC for Kiffin)

Muschamp will never ever happen because he is “mean” to his players. Manny is too soft and it wouldn’t blend with the Happy land Manny is trying to establish in Coral Gables by coddling players.
Tbh I do believe manny is serious about being a great coach but that would prove he does so he can get some grit from Muschamp. His players loved him even though he was a psycho and he held them accountable Manny needs that

Advertisement
He and Derek Mason would be my Number 1's, followed by Elliano and Brown.

Manny needs to make a play to get some sort of combination with one of em and TRob. They can be paid appropriately by combining titles (DC/LB Coach, DB coach ).

I think Manny is too scary to hire a guy like Skrong tho. He'd always think he was gunning for his job.

I like Mason, but he runs a 3-4. We're no where close to having the correct personnel for that scheme.

We need to hire Kerry Coombs the co-defensive coordinator at OSU. He coaches the CBs at OSU. You can replace two coaches with one hire and he was at OSU under Urban before returning this year. He has coached in the NFL as well.

Advertisement
Was head coach at Paramus Catholic where he won State Championships coaching Jarbil Peppers and Rashan Gary. He was then hired by Harbaugh at Michigan from 2016-2019, there he worked under DJ Durkin and Don Brown. He was linebackers coach, safeties, and special teams. When Bama offered him a job in 2018 he received a big raise. This past year he went to Ole Miss for the same money $625,000 to become Co Defensive Coordinator with only a 2 year contract. He’s a recruiting guru who landed lots of 5 stars at Michigan. He’s only been at P5 schools and has made big moves in a short period of time being only 40 yrs old.

Recruiting List

I keep confusing this guy with Charlie Partridge the current DL coach at Pitt and former FAU HC.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
We need to hire Kerry Coombs the co-defensive coordinator at OSU. He coaches the CBs at OSU. You can replace two coaches with one hire and he was at OSU under Urban before returning this year. He has coached in the NFL as well.
This guy is my vote.

Let Patke just coach OLB's, whatever. Then you can hire an experienced, competent special teams coach. That unit has slipped so far, it's amazing that it doesn't get more attention as an issue at Miami. Miami should have explosive return games every year and I was just happy when we caught the darned ball this year.

Advertisement
This guy is my vote.

Let Patke just coach OLB's, whatever. Then you can hire an experienced, competent special teams coach. That unit has slipped so far, it's amazing that it doesn't get more attention as an issue at Miami. Miami should have explosive return games every year and I was just happy when we caught the darned ball this year.
Have you broken down what exactly Baker is running and the differences between Mannys defense? Is the scheme much different or is it the lack of players (a Shaq, a Jaquan, etczy

Have you broken down what exactly Baker is running and the differences between Mannys defense? Is the scheme much different or is it the lack of players (a Shaq, a Jaquan, etczy
Yeah, there are real differences. Namely the 3-man fronts, moving stand-up rushers inside on 3rd downs, more delayed blitzes, more fire zone blitzes, more zone coverage.

It's similar philosophy, but Baker has definitely put his own spin on the defense. It's also a lack of players. A stud SS, MLB, DT are needed to bring any twinge of gap integrity to the defense by getting pressure quickly and preventing the leverage issues from being exploited.

Advertisement
Didn’t this guy get fired at FAU for doing a whole bunch of coke ?
Wait so he was the guy doing coke with Carl Pelini? Just think of the Manny Scarface memes with him. Bring him

Edit: that was Pete Rekstis. Partridge never coached at FAU

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back