DC: Jesse Minter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok I can accept that. I just want an accomplished professional level position coach or elite college DC. Also let's look at qualified Brothers seriously.

Why not Jim Leavitt

I also like Glenn Spencer, and I believe he runs 4-2-5 concepts. Had scraps to work with this year at USF, but has had excelellent improvement and results everywhere else.

Why not Jim Leavitt

I also like Glenn Spencer, and I believe he runs 4-2-5 concepts. Had scraps to work with this year at USF, but has had excelellent improvement and results everywhere else.
Don’t want an old DC. Don’t know enough on Spencer to opine

Advertisement
Don’t want an old DC. Don’t know enough on Spencer to opine

I wouldn't mind an old seasoned DC...But will admit I would want one that acknowledges some things just don't work against modern offenses. I don't think Leavitt is out of touch or "old" just yet.

Find an NFL defensive assistant working his way up,. A defensive version of Joe Brady for LSU last season.

Advertisement
That’s what this guy is. Are u ok?
Brady was an 'offensive assistant' at New Orleans, not a position coach.

So chill, I wasn't familiar with Minter. Reading his bio, he was DC at the FCS level, so Miami would not be his first coordinator job. He might be a great hire as P5 DC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lets just get Blake out first.

Please provide your plan for doing so.

Are you going to be withholding the nickel you donated 12 years ago if changes aren't made?

Christopher McDonald lol GIF

Why would this guy take a step back to college?
Might be a quicker route to a promotion. It could take him 5-6 yrs working up the Nfl coaching ladder. He comes here and tears it up. Then he's being considered a nfl dc in 3 yrs. Idk, the bud has me in deep thought....

Advertisement
Back