Dbs ?

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Say we have one decommit or one who we thought was going to end up in storm 18 but didn't . Who would we go after ?

Advertisement
I've always felt the DB class would be 5 not the 7 or 8 most here think we're signing.If we lose Jobe and Campbell, a class of ivey,Blades and Bethel at cb and Frierson and Hall at safety it's a heck of a haul to add to last years group.

Advertisement
Say we have one decommit or one who we thought was going to end up in storm 18 but didn't . Who would we go after ?

Jalen Patterson.

I honestly don't have a clue that's why I asked . Not trying to be negative person just realistic and would who else would be priority. WRs it's pretty easy you would think it would be Moore

I'm playing bro. I'm good with the haul left that we would have.

I've always felt the DB class would be 5 not the 7 or 8 most here think we're signing.If we lose Jobe and Campbell, a class of ivey,Blades and Bethel at cb and Frierson and Hall at safety it's a heck of a haul to add to last years group.

Oh I agree just wonder if we might have another one we might be considering

Nigel Bethel Jr, Stanley Garner, CJ Smith, Trenell Troutman, Keidron Smith, Miguel Edwards are probably in that next tier of DBs we could pursue if we had to.

Possibly turn up the heat on Tyreke Johnson. I know the staff doesn't seem to be high on him at all as many other schools feel the same. Still a good frame and high quality player. Just needs to accept the fact that he's a safety and not a CB.

Nigel Bethel Jr, Stanley Garner, CJ Smith, Trenell Troutman, Keidron Smith, Miguel Edwards are probably in that next tier of DBs we could pursue if we had to.

Possibly turn up the heat on Tyreke Johnson. I know the staff doesn't seem to be high on him at all as many other schools feel the same. Still a good frame and high quality player. Just needs to accept the fact that he's a safety and not a CB.

I don't think Johnson can tbh with ya.

Advertisement
i like Stanley Garner. I also like the kid OSU has out of Orlando. I would probably try to land one of those two guys and be happy as ****

Advertisement
Bigger question is whether we can fit our commits and takes into this class. Start with 19, add an OL, WR, DB (2), DT (3), DE...and then start looking for LBs.

Advertisement
Back