DB's too slow..

The Strikers are vulnerable to deep routes and the Safeties react to slow. Manny's defenses still bad at a fundamental of defense, setting the edge. I know this loss will have an effect on recruiting. Whereas they can point to ascension we can on put a positive spin of what could have been- Again!

Advertisement
Can’t get my head around opposing WRs blowing by Miami DBs like that. I get it that you’re gonna get beat occasionally, but man....

Advertisement
They got exposed last night. Essentially if our DL doesn’t get to the QB, the pass is going to be completed unless the receiver drops the ball.

Our overall team speed is horrendous!

Bbbbbbbbbbuuuutttt during camp all we kept hearing about was our players hitting 20mph & Feely doing push-ups

1567950196622.gif

Advertisement
Aside from Bandy and Ivey each getting smoked on deep balls, this is yet another game where we line up a “striker” in man coverage on a slot WR and he gets worked. Frierson game 1, Finely last night.

Be nice to have some fast and athletic cover corners to toss out on these guys on passing downs instead of relying on bulked up stiff safeties.

Thanks, Rump.

Last edited:
Inexcusable

horrible defensive scheme and Gurvan hall looked like it was the first time he ever played safety. We need Bolden badly.

AS for the speed and ineffectiveness of the corners I have to believe a lot of that is due to the stress manny hass always put on the corners being physical tacklers in the run game. Without the pass rush to cover for them their lack of coverage skills get exposed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Strikers are vulnerable to deep routes and the Safeties react to slow. Manny's defenses still bad at a fundamental of defense, setting the edge. I know this loss will have an effect on recruiting. Whereas they can point to ascension we can on put a positive spin of what could have been- Again!
MD strong point aint recruiting so even if we have a winning season its just not in his ****nal

no one will ever be 26, we will know that dominant player at the S position if we ever see him and he wont be suiting up for the Canes thats for sure
No doubt. Unfortunately, that player will be in Orange or Crimson

Advertisement
Back