Dbs in the NFL from the 2014 roster

brock

All-American
1.Ladarius Gunter started majority of the season
2.Artie burns started majority of the season
3.Deon bush started some games
4.Tracy Howard started a few games last year
5.Herb waters(converted to cb in the league, on active roster in the playoffs)
Soon to be in the league
6. Corn elder
7. Rayshawn jenkins
8. Jamal carter and that's just from that 2014 group.

From 2016 group
Adrian colbert should have a shot

Advertisement
Adrian Colbert is definitely an NFL caliber CB... he just couldnt stay healthy for us last season.

6'2" 215lbs running a 4.3.... freak athlete, excellent make up speed, deep ball speed and he hits like a safety. I wouldnt mind the Falcons giving him a shot.

Advertisement
That's not as depressing as our offensive starters from the 2013 season (I think), most of which are NFL starters or solid contributors.

Hurns - stud
Dorsett - 1st round pick
Walford - 3rd round pick, starter
Duke - solid contributor
Morris - on a roster
Flowers - 1st round pick, starter
Feliciano - 3rd round pick, contributor, few starts
Linder - starter, stud
Henderson - contributor, starts

Truthfully I don't think Miami having DB's in the NFL is impressive. I expect us to send DB's to the NFL even in our bad years. That's just the nature of having a school that's located in a fertile DB ground. I would expect us to send more STARTERS and STARS to the league if our recruiting/development was up to par. We've had NFL starter level DB's in our backyard during the Golden years, he just didn't recruit them. They went to other schools.

That's not as depressing as our offensive starters from the 2013 season (I think), most of which are NFL starters or solid contributors.

Hurns - stud
Dorsett - 1st round pick
Walford - 3rd round pick, starter
Duke - solid contributor
Morris - on a roster
Flowers - 1st round pick, starter
Feliciano - 3rd round pick, contributor, few starts
Linder - starter, stud
Henderson - contributor, starts

Truthfully I don't think Miami having DB's in the NFL is impressive. I expect us to send DB's to the NFL even in our bad years. That's just the nature of having a school that's located in a fertile DB ground. I would expect us to send more STARTERS and STARS to the league if our recruiting/development was up to par. We've had NFL starter level DB's in our backyard during the Golden years, he just didn't recruit them. They went to other schools.

this

A bunch of "Me" guys!

The players or coaches?

It was once used as an excuse by our former head coach, when trying to explain why he was putting such a sh1tty product on the field. Said we had too many "me" first guys on the team to be ultimately successful or something like that. ****, I was too drunk during most of that tenure to remember everything verbatim.

Advertisement

don't get on Brock cause he held out longer than most all of the golden surfers. Anybody who wanted him around after year 1 didn't know football.

Actually I wanted him gone when we lost to duke in 2013, getting embarrassed by Louisville in the bowl game and when he was holding Miami as a hostage basically when he went into hiding when the penn state job opened up. You can pull up posts of mine to prove it...

Advertisement
Back