DBC turns down potential opportunity to be GameDay picker

Advertisement
Advertisement
The REAL Danny Boy died from a bear attack. The impostor DBC has swine flu

Advertisement
Thought he was mauled by a bear?

Did you even watch the video? He clearly stated he was not mauled by a bear. Why would there even be a bear in Miami?

He lives up in the northeast. Definitely a bear got him. I remember the time it happened. His whole posting style changed from insane to completely ******* insane...that's when you knew he died and an imposter took over. Never forget ya DBC.

DBC can’t make it to the game.

He will be in Taylor Swift’s bedchamber.

Or so I’m told....

GOAT of GOAT’s.

Advertisement
It's really sad to see people making light of a fellow Canes fan who died a tragic death. And now an imposter is pretending to be DBC. What a PoS.

Let's win this one for Danny Boy!!!!!! He will be watching over all posters and smiling down upon us.

RIP DBC

IMG_2743.jpg

Those were the days. Honestly, he has aspergers and as much as I’m laughing, feel terrible.

Advertisement
This guys isn’t DBC because this guy is Josh. Go to 1 minute mark.

[video=youtube_share;dBo5-6WotEM]https://youtu.be/dBo5-6WotEM[/video]

Did you see the bear pop up in his basement window behind DBC ? It was only for a second.
Be careful DBC.
Most people don't know that DBC was sent to a leper on Staten Island, NY after his bear attack in N.J.

I thought I read there were warrants out for his arrest in Jersey for not paying child support to his ex-gf, the octomom.

Advertisement
Back