Dbc telling it like it is

Advertisement
I saw DBC at the FSU game in 2017 and said hey it’s DBC and tried to get him to our tailgate. He doesn’t like the attention he just loves the Canes.
That’s what makes DBC great, everything he does is for his love of the Canes. No matter how much people Fvck with him, it doesn’t slow him down one bit. Props to him

ZomboMeme 16122021120710.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

For those who want to listen to the space

Honestly, I woke up and there was a transmogrification in quantum space, a tear in the space time continuum, and I ended up in a completely different universe.

So this whole multi-verse theory must be real.

Because in the universe I used to inhabit, this would’ve never happened.

There must be an identical copy of me in my original universe that’s taking my place wondering what happened to the DBC/barstool/Ruiz collaboration. Because this would’ve never happened in the universe that I used to live in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You really can’t beat the ending to 2021

You’re a professional.

Just stop a second, sit back, and think about this. Danny Boy Cane is literally brokering a meeting between a millionaire/billionaire contributor (or at least a family member) and heavy hitter like the owner of barstool sports. I don’t care if it’s a Twitter space meeting, it could be a private conference call, not that much difference except these types of social media meeting spaces are more or less public.

Just let that sink in.

I’m still not so sure I didn’t wake up in an alternate universe.

Advertisement
Back