DBC for AD

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
There was some rumored mutual interest between both parties during the Rick era. Wonder if Miami has reached out to gauge his level of interest now?

Last edited:
Advertisement
There was some rumored mutual interest between both parties during the Rick era. Wonder if James has reached out to gauge his level of interest now?
You might have missed it but he cleared all of that up by tweeting that he did not interview for the job. Just a simple misunderstanding. The job is too low of a level for someone like DBC.

You might have missed it but he cleared all of that up by tweeting that he did not interview for the job. Just a simple misunderstanding. The job is too low of a level for someone like DBC.
That was last time. He was clearly upset after last night in the videos I saw. Maybe now he wants to do something about it. He’s definitely passionate about our Canes.

Last edited:
That was last time. He was clearly upset after last night in the videos I saw. Maybe now he wants to do something about it. He’s definitely passionate about our Canes. Not sure about his coaching resume though.
True. I think he should go straight to the top and interview for the AD position that might open up soon. There's too many problems for only an OC to fix. DBC might be the only one that can save UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can DBC consistently get past that bear and show up for work enough to make a difference as AD?

bear-leo-1.gif

That's really asking a lot from ANY man...even a Super Fan

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back