DB Dylan Day commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
This kid has a ton of upside and most importantly he's physical and has leadership traits. Kids like that is what we need to fill this program up with. Not stars with no desire to earn this praise anymore. When were stacked we can pay far more attention to ratings if we want. Right now we can use em all.
He’s physical too for his size. Isn’t shy to get his hands dirty. Hope it works out.

This kid has a ton of upside and most importantly he's physical and has leadership traits. Kids like that is what we need to fill this program up with. Not stars with no desire to earn this praise anymore. When were stacked we can pay far more attention to ratings if we want. Right now we can use em all.
His ranking will go up for sure. Never heard of this kid watched the film and saw why they took him. Good frame long arms runs well and is physical. He's not a headliner for the CB room but a real good piece to add with others. Love the take for this scheme.

Advertisement
Pause Affirmations GIF by Selfpause: Positive Affirmation App

That sounds like every recruiting year since 2003 no offense, I’m not ragging on your knowledge but that’s how it appears to me. Hope you’re right.
That's because IT IS THE SAME AS EVERY YEAR SINCE 2003. It's no offense to me when I'm the one whose been said since Larry Coker took over we have been a broken product. Our culture and what we were known for being our work ethic and our accountability inside the program with each other immediately disappeared. We became a team that thought by showing up wed show out and once that was apparent it wasn't the case WE DID NOTHING to correct it. We've lacked leadership and toughness since that very moment. So yeah it certainly should sound the same. The difference is Mario has shown you his commitment to rectifying that. Y'all just don't wanna see the signs and everyone else wants to simply nag & complain. So no offense to either of us. But even when I was still in the league I was in the building. I saw first hand how and why we were ****ed. We simply lacked the individuals and the effort to correct it. That ain't the case no more.

Advertisement
mos def see lsu or others turning up the heat later in the cycle. Better to be early than late….I wish he would shut it down - maybe he decides to post OV. I think being an OOS recruit and having his future coach recruit him at 3 different schools makes me understand not shutting it down compared to other commits

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He shouldnt shut it down he should go enjoy himself make sure he wants to be here. His recruitment will pick up but I think we hold on for sure
Idk....this one reeks of a placeholder commitment. Not a fan of this because imo it doesn't make sense to commit if you're not ready to "commit" lol. This sounds like a kid waiting on the "right" SEC offer...perhaps a commitable offer from one of the SEC elites.

Mario and Co. aren't new to this and already know what time it is with this kid.

Idk....this one reeks of a placeholder commitment. Not a fan of this because imo it doesn't make sense to commit if you're not ready to "commit" lol. This sounds like a kid waiting on the "right" SEC offer...perhaps a commitable offer from one of the SEC elites.

Mario and Co. aren't new to this and already know what time it is with this kid.
Maybe your right let's see how it plays out.

Advertisement
Back