2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staring at @Cribby’s post trying to see the ******* sailboat that people tell me is there meanwhile all I can see is some squiggly lines about our DB’s flipping.

kevin smith mallrats GIF
What shows was this from?

Advertisement
We don't really have a player on the roster like Conrad Hussey. That nickel safety/corner type...we had a bunch of safety/linebacker types on the roster and most of them are with God now (RIP). Not too many hybrid types / guys with a skill set to play on a lot of nickel downs on this roster.

Definitely see a fit and role on the team should things break right with him, should he be a 'Cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually dislike losing Joseph to FSU more than Hussey tbh as I think his athletic upside is higher. But getting the Browns IMO is > Hussey & Joseph.

It’s impossible to win at this game lol. I’ll eventually be the villain , give it time. It’s the recruiting life , like swimming with sharks you can get a rush but can also get eaten lol
Lots of reallocation of funds at the moment. LMAO.

Brown > Joseph. If that’s the trade we’re winning.

Losing out on Hussey sucks though
Losing Hussey sucks but losing Derek Williams flip possibility doubles the suck.

Things change and I expect tomorrow morning to be a frenzy of “fresh” updates all morning

Advertisement
Advertisement
His highlights are meh but you can see his speed. He closes. Need to keep FSU out of sofla especially STA

Also doesn’t help that Harriot is a habitual cane hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back