2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ehhhh, I dont see anything wrong with how he posted it whatsoever. You guys have gotten weird with Gabby. He isnt the best but people nitpick him like crazy.

Yeah, there are plenty of examples of Gaby being cringe, but feel like this board has developed a bit of a hard-on for going after him. He has a tendency to hedge, but that one is a fairly routine write-up IMO

Think Cribby means all the DBs who were still targets, not Stafford/Money
Staring at @Cribby’s post trying to see the ******* sailboat that people tell me is there meanwhile all I can see is some squiggly lines about our DB’s flipping.

kevin smith mallrats GIF

Advertisement
Crowded room scares them off. I’m fine with both browns, stafford and money if that’s what it ends up being. Go to the portal for 1 or 2 more.

Hussey would’ve been nice but he is the lowest in the pecking order so not a big concern

Yeah, there are plenty of examples of Gaby being cringe, but feel like this board has developed a bit of a hard-on for going after him. He has a tendency to hedge, but that one is a fairly routine write-up IMO
Who cares if he hedges sometimes. Are we expecting him to be more connected than Cribby? It’s hilarious seeing people hate on a guy breaking his balls to make a very modest living.

Who cares if he hedges sometimes. Are we expecting him to be more connected than Cribby? It’s hilarious seeing people hate on a guy breaking his balls to make a very modest living.

Oh I agree. There are times he can be a bit ridiculous but he’s still learning. Not nearly as bad as some on here make him out to be

Advertisement
This is why recruiting is awesome. This was considered done this past weekend and now he’s trending FSU. I was also told last week Joseph was trending Miami, a few days later I was told all the db’s in this class is a concern. Just that fast lol.
Crootin’ ain’t for the week, mane! The road to signing day has many straights and curves and is chock full of hills and valleys. Thanks for all of your work, Cribby.

The way Mario recruits most are replaceable. Just get me Cormani. Btw what time does he sign tomorrow? 🤣

It’s impossible to win at this game lol. I’ll eventually be the villain , give it time. It’s the recruiting life , like swimming with sharks you can get a rush but can also get eaten lol

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back