2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No idea if he’s right, but yet another example of Gaby being wishy-washy. He says “Miami was pushing” and Hussey’s family being Seminole fans put FSU over the top, past tense as if he already made the decision and we conceded.

Then he immediately says “there’s still time on the clock.” So which one is it?
he told you. its fsu. he just there's time but FSU won. y'all hate gabby for no reason sometimes.

Dang I liked Hussey.

Big bummer at a position of need

Well most of all I don’t like losing recruiting battles to prison Mike and his cornball self. He is going to swipe Hykeem, Hussey, and Joseph from So Florida.

Last edited:
This is why recruiting is awesome. This was considered done this past weekend and now he’s trending FSU. I was also told last week Joseph was trending Miami, a few days later I was told all the db’s in this class is a concern. Just that fast lol.

Dang I liked Hussey.

Big bummer at a position of need
We are going for the big fish in Williams, plus there will be other targets that emerge after ESD as well, nationally. Remember last year? Its when Mario starts to zero in on a narrower field. Also, Antione Jackson is a safety as well and Damari while a great corner has versatility.

Advertisement
This is why recruiting is awesome. This was considered done this past weekend and now he’s trending FSU. I was also told last week Joseph was trending Miami, a few days later I was told all the db’s in this class is a concern. Just that fast lol.
like our commits are a concern?

All the DB’s??? 👀

Joseph (allegedly) being scared of competition is disappointing.

Advertisement

Not surprising since there seems to be coaching issues/departures maybe at that position. Similar to WR. I’m sensing a trend here

1671581894982.png

Advertisement
Recruiting is not for the faint of heart. Gonna be a fight to the end - one thing’s for certain with Mario on the trail you know we’re going to be pushing until the LOI is signed.

Advertisement
ALL? I thought brown and cormani were locks

All the db’s. The Brown brothers to Miami was unexpected for some
ohhh now i understand. I almost had a heart attack i thought u said the db’s were a concern because they might dip. Thanks for the confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back